Thursday 16 July 2020

GOOD FENCES

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 30 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I still have some walking images to show you before I had torn a ligament in my knee and you are very welcome to join our walks, albeit still 3' apart! Today we are at Portavoe Reservoir.
I am linking with GOOD FENCES.


I hope you enjoyed this post today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I am staying with my daughter on the Isle of Wight.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Beautiful scene and photo! Take care and stay safe! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty scene for Gosia's fence meme. Lovely photo! Enjoy this precious time with your daughter. Wishing you both to be happy and safe :)

    ReplyDelete