Friday 8 May 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is S and Straight. These are images shot on one of my early morning walks.  Firstly, we SEE a STARE from Johnny Rotton, a SEAT to SIT on and take in our SURROUNDINGS, a STAR, a SEVEN, some SHEEP and SHELDUCK, a STUNNING SWAN, a STRAIGHT railing with very STILL REFLECTIONS, a STRAIGHT path and finally a STUNNING SUNRISE.













Many thanks for your visit and comments. Please stay safe and well.









11 comments:

  1. The Shelduck are my favorite, they are beautiful! I have never seen a real one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sunrise in particular.
    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fine S's. I am becoming a shelduck fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, gorgeous series. I love the swan and the last reflection scene! Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun series of photos. Love your swan photo. It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Have a blessed and beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, these are really great pictures today, I like them all. The bench seat in the garden is sooo inviting!! The ducks and the brown sheep (??) Are pretty. And where you walked is also a very pretty area.
    Stay safe!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great set! I love the swan photo. Happy Mothers' Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to take a seat on that bench. You found some great S pics, but that swan is my favorite! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Staying safe here, we're in lockdown for a little longer. Some businesses may start opening on the 19th but only with curbside pick up. I'm very glad that we are taking our time.
    That's the stare I give people who get too close to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos and plenty of good reflections!

    ReplyDelete