Monday 25 May 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! These photographs were in Donaghadee and you can see the Lighthouse and the Lifeboat. The 2nd image is where there used to be a railway tract and there is also a old crane and a compass on this bollard. There are Brent geese, Turnstone, Rook, Song Thrush and Black Guillemot.
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.











This is Donaghadee town and the Moat on top of the hill.


I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. One sees almost no rooks, I love this one! Also the lighthouse and lifeboat make a lovely still life. the little village with the castle at the top is an amazing photo! Like something out of a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An intriguing collection. Thank you for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful pictures--- That rook sure does have a BIG beak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donaghadee town looks really charming and I really love the lighthouse.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice your group can walk again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice views of the waterfront and the birds. We are partially open but my favorite park where I lead bird walks during the cool months is still closed. We do get out early in our local wetlands but we have had constant rain which promisis to continue for at least two more days.Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Margaret!
    Thank you very much for the walk and beautiful pictures, interesting birds.
    Hugs and greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so good. Starting last week British Columbia could have groups of 2-6 get together without social distancing, but people were encouraged to be cautious about who was added to a family/household group for these types of activities indoors or out. We are still below the border in Washington State where our county is still in Phase 1 with not group gatherings allowed, not that everyone is following the rules. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful walk, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good to hear that restrictions are slowly being lifted. The same holds true over here.

    ReplyDelete