Friday 1 May 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is R and Red. Today's our walk takes us to the Marina area and along Seacliffe Road finishing with the beautiful Azalea in my neighbours garden.  Plenty of RED in all the images, RAILINGS on both boats with REFLECTIONS, ROSEMARY surrounded by our RESIDENT Pigeons and Gulls, RAINBOW RAILINGS in the playground and a REDSHANK wader.











I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

16 comments:

  1. Pictures 3 and 4 are my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The red really pops in all of those images.
    Have a wonderful - and safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RED RED RED! And lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, wonderful reflections and photos. I love the shot with the gulls, the memorial mural and the blossoms. Take care and stay safe! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful series of photos! Love the red theme. Good health to you Margaret and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolles Mövenfoto und ein herrlich bunter Zaun.
    Überhaut viele schöne, bunte Bilder, gefällt mir.
    Grüße
    Aus Deutschland

    https://einfachnurmonocrom.blogspot.com/2020/05/landliche-zaune.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice reflections and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, your long legged bird is a great photo OP for you. I'm thinking it might not be rare up there. The first boat is sooo pretty, it looks like it should be a small tugboat.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy seeing all those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are staying safe, our province has determined we are staying in lockdown for a while longer. No complaints here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a colorful walk, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I loved your beautiful & varied selection of reds! Wishing sunny & safe May.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one awesome walk. You sure found a lot of reds. I love the beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...Margaret, you sure found an array of RED and "R" words. The REDSHANK is my favorite. Thanks for the visit, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There certainly is a lot of RED at the marine, from ships to ladders to railings, the scarlet hue offers a hint of style to the industrial docklands...the azalea in its red bloom is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lot of red! The red boat, picture one, is my favorite! Stay safe, and enjoy the weekend!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete