Saturday 30 May 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! These photographs today were taken as I walked into my local Ward Park.  On the way I spied this cat and then in the park I always see lots of  squirrels and of course dogs.
I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.









I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.

I appreciate you visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

13 comments:

  1. The cute little hot dogs are my favorite. I'm a sucker for any critter with short legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat probably charged a fee to have his picture taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Margaret
    Adorable furbabies. I am a dog lover, so I enjoyed seeing all the cute dogs. Great series! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those two Dachounds! I don't think I spelled that right...should have just called them hot dogs! heehee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat is about ready to attack or flee. Great looking dog portraits. The Dachshunds are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Margaret!
    Lovely animals and your photos.
    Greetings from cold, spring Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cute little squirrel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking us with you on this walk! I love the look of the kitty.
    Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely animals, it looks like you see a good many on your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was good to meet your new friends today Margaret 😊. Dog walkers can be relied upon, even when no one else is around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those "hot dogs" are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Margaret, I love Beagles. This one is a honey. The next time you are visiting my blog, do a search on "Adi" if you would like to see my dear. She died in 2012??, we were a registered therapy dog team, Adi loved her visits to the assisting living home, especially she liked the Alzheimer wing people.
    ..

    ReplyDelete