Saturday 2 May 2020

SATURDAY CRITTERS

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! I was walking in a wood at Portavoe Reservoir and in the next field I saw these two horses galloping by.
 I am linking with SATURDAY CRITTERS.



I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. A lovely sight to liven up your walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to see horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still find it odd to see riders with helmets. I suppose it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fascinating photos of the horse and rider, I love it .. take care of yourself and stay healthy, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, nice captures of the horses riding by. Looks like a great day to be outdoors.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing the post. Take care! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend! PS, thank for leaving me a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Margaret. Those early walks are always the best while other folk are still in bed. I'll bet you see a lot more that way? I definitely do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How i do love horses, now i wish i could ride today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your walks, Margaret. Half your luck, I am laid up with a very painful hip and can only make it to the chook yard - just. Keep sharing your walks.

    ReplyDelete