Wednesday 20 May 2020

Birds in Ward Park

Here in Northern Ireland we are still all in isolation however we are allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! These 2 photographs today were taken in Ward Park. They are the Lady Amherst's Pheasant and a Blackbird.



I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for both - birds which I will probably not see for myself (and certainly wont see for myself in the short term).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colors on the pheasant! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Pretty captures, I love the Blackbird! Enjoy your day and the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red color is so vibrant! Love it.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the pheasant photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! The Pheasant is beautiful! And what a pretty Blackbird. I love his beak and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pHeasant has such vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW!!! the clarity in that first issue is stunning. beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete