Friday 22 May 2020

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is U and Under and today i am walking along part of the coastal path.  I walked UNDER this archway and UNDER this beautiful constructed bridge is the sea and the sand.  The final image was taken in Ward Park and the water runs UNDER this bride and also has a lovely REFLECTION. The final sign says UNLEACH the Beast







Many thanks for your visit and comments. Please stay safe and well.

10 comments:

  1. My claustrophobic self would struggle with that archway.
    Some beasts should never be unleashed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place. Keep safe, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find some beautiful spots to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Pretty scenes and photos. The 2nd photo is my favorite. Enjoy your Friday, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the letter U is the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so late commenting today, what a day! I love this beautiful archway! It looks so mysterious, and could have been taken at any time in history.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting bridges in a beautiful landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Margaret you have some UTTERLY wonderful UNDER images today!
    ...I'm not that I want to UNLEASH the Beast though.
    Thanks for sharing, I'll be in touch this weekend, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the archway and the bridges, but that reflection really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. An arch to where? Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete