Thursday 21 May 2020

GOOD FENCES

Here in Northern Ireland we are still all in isolation however we are allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! This photograph today is of Donaghadee Lighthouse.
I am linking with GOOD FENCES.


I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.

I appreciate you visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

6 comments:

  1. I am always drawn to lighthouses. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know more about that lighthouse... Nice picture with the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I love the lighthouse, great view and photo. Take care! Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the red fence around it, both for color and to keep from falling off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photo.Take care love frombKatowice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lighthouses are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete