Wednesday 27 May 2020

Birds in Ward Park

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! These photographs today is of a Greylag goose and a Silver Pheasant and were taken in Ward Park.





I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are stunning! I have never heard of a Silver Pheasant. And the Greylag has gorgeous feet and beak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver pheasant's plumage is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--- you can sure see the goose's teeth! (I know, they're not really teeth, just ridges in the bill) Love the Pheasant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Margaret

    They are beautiful closeups of the goose and pheasant. Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Silver Pheasant is quite a striking bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geese can be aggressive. Perhaps this one was just curious? First time I have seen a Silver Pheasant, what a specular bird.

    ReplyDelete