Thursday 28 May 2020

GOOD FENCES

Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! This photographs today is taken from the end of the Donaghadee Pier looking at the Donaghadee town.
I am linking with GOOD FENCES

I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.

Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Now that is a very stylish fence. I do envy you being able to walk to water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky, but thankfully things have relaxed a bit here as well though we are still self isolating. Age and health makes sure we keep to ourselves for a bit longer. Loved the virtual walk. Take care and enjoy the rest of the week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, pretty fence view. I am glad your birding group can meet for their outings.
    Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. take care love from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that one red lifesaver. It brightens up the dreary day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get to take a walk on a soft day with a gray sky and a light rain.

    ReplyDelete