Tuesday 19 May 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Here in Northern Ireland we are still all in isolation however we are allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early  morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart!  These photographs were taken in Ward Park, Bangor on 5/6/7 May when 5 Goslings were born, the next day there was only 3 and the following day 1 and then there was none.
I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.












I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! They look like Greylag geese. She seems like such a good mom, but somehow the others must have died. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that they didn't survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby geese, ducks, ... most everything. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, cute photos, love the babies geese. Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little guys are so adorable .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And such a joy to watch.

    ReplyDelete