Tuesday 26 May 2020

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

 Here in Northern Ireland lockdown has easied in so much as 6 people can meet outside but still with social distancing.  I am starting my Bird group and Walking group with this small number but you are very welcome to join us on our walks, albeit still 6' apart! These photographs were taken in Ward Park, Bangor when this Mallard showed us her 7 new ducklings.
I am linking with WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY







I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

8 comments:

  1. How lovely that you can start your bird group again.
    I do hope those duckings survive and thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to join your walk, Margaret! Thank you!
    Any day we can see baby ducks is a good day, indeed.

    Have a wonderful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momma duck is beautiful and her chicks are really cute. Great shots. Thank you for allowing me to join your waling tour. I am alway more than 6' apart, and will continue to maintain my distance for continued good health for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet family. And you got an excellent photo of her blue patch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Those babies are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice images Margaret. A female Mallard has a hard life.

    ReplyDelete