Monday 18 May 2020

THROUGH MY LENS

Here in Northern Ireland we are still all in isolation however we are allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early  morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! These photographs today were taken in Donaghadee where you can see the Lighthouse and 2 very different types of seats but both empty!
I am linking with THROUGH MY LENS.





I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate your visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. That bench would have some spectacular views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Love the lighthouse and the beautiful view! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice you can get out and about among those gorgeous surroundings. Thank you for taking us along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your company. Always a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How i do enjoy these walks with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am used to walking alone in my daily walks ,so it was fun going along with you on yours ))). Thanks

    ReplyDelete