Wednesday 6 May 2020

Flowers seen on one of my walks

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! These are some beautiful blossoms seen on my walk.




I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. They look like some kind of ornamental cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Are there are signs that your isolation requirements will be reduced? We are s.l.o.w.l.y starting to open the country up again (hopefully not prematurely).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is some talk about lifting restrictions but at present it is only talk. I think it will be some time before life for my age group get back to some form of normality if ever.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blooms and photos! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring blossoms are such a joy to see. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete