Thursday 7 May 2020

GOOD FENCES

We are all in isolation still however allowed to have a daily walk.  I always walk in the early morning with virtually no one else around so come join my one my walks, it would be lovely to have your company albeit 6' apart! As I was walking from Groomsport to Orlock along the coastal path these are some of the images I photographed.
 I am linking with GOOD FENCES.




I hope you enjoyed walking with me today.
I appreciate you visit and comments.

I may not be able to comments as much as usual as I seem to be busier with my many groups so that no one gets cabin fever, so I hope you understand that.
Difficult times for everyone so stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking us along day after day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great views of the magpie and fences. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your staying well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your magpie whicj looks like Polish magpies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to walk with you and see the sights around us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last one has me quite intrigued!

    ReplyDelete