Friday 23 July 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is   D and Dark. These Oriental Poppies all have DARK centres, then we have a REFECTION image showing a man with DARK  leggings and his DAUGHTER who is beside him. followed by one of my Birders DRESSED from head to toe in DARK clothing with DARK sunglasses and another BIRDER called DOROTHY in this wooden tepee. Finally these DENSELY packed flowers have DEW DROPS all over them and I think in the close up they look like DIAMONDS.








 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments

11 comments:

  1. The poppies are just amazing!! The plants are some kind of succulent, and look bejeweled, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poppies and the diamond studded succulents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, love the Poppies and the succulents. Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting photos, and I love the reflection of a Dad and Daughter going of a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images. I always love those poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Oriental poppies are so very pretty.
    And your Reflection is great.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I normally see red poppies, but the pink one are striking. Your DEWY DIAMOND are DIVINE! Thanks Margaret for joining the party, enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poppies are gorgeous as is the reflection. And I love the hens and chicks, almost bought some this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling and delightful post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those poppies are beautiful! I don't know what kind of flowers are in the last post, but they are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete