Friday 2 July 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is   A and Ample.  These photographs were taken down at my own caravan at Whiterock and as you can see I keep the birds (Great Tit here) supplied with AN AMPLE supply of fat balls, the farmers has an AMPLE supply of fodder for the winter for his cows and this cow has an AMPLE AMOUNT of milk to feed to her calf.  Finally, this is the sun AWAKENING the dawn giving AN AWESOME REFELECTION  image.

 





 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 

I appreciate your visit and comments

13 comments:

  1. You really hit the mark with today's word! Your last photo is my favorite, and one of my favorites of any you have ever posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine series. Those are great looking birds at the feeder, and you found a beautiful sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn and dusk over water are always spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a remarkable sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bids at their feeder catch. I won't remember their species name, yellow finches are the only ones I can remember to be similar.
    Your sunrise shot is wonderful with a nice red Reflection catch.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those birds will go through the seeds in no time! Poor cow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all photos but specialy the cow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great "ample" photos, I like how you used the word. The sunrise is absolutely, gorgeous! Take care and have a good week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, especially the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure hit the mark on 'ample'. Love the last photo!

    ReplyDelete