Saturday 3 July 2021

SATURDAY CRITTERS

I am continuing to show you photographs over 2 weeks when a small group of birders and myself visited the WWT called Castle Espie in April. These images are of Ross's geese, Baikal Teal, Falcated duck and finally the Baer's Pochard.

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS








 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

Unfortunately I will not be commenting for a while due to a final diagnosis of my shoulder problem - Parsonage Turner Syndrome which is a rare condition and typing does not help the pain I am experiencing.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. All gorgeous, but especially the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these beautiful birds. I hope your health is showing some signs of improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birds, like the one with the green patch. Wishing speedy relief from the shoulder problem. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible variety of ducks there! Wonderful. To be fair, the geese are fine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Margaret!
    These would all be new sightings for me, They are pretty geese and ducks! I hope you are recovering well and feel better soon. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, I appreciate the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about your pain Margaret, I hope you can get some relief from it. Your photos are lovely, I especially love those geese!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How i do love the ducks! Praying for your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete