Thursday 1 July 2021

GOOD FENCES

I am continuing to show you photographs over 2 weeks when a small group of birders and myself visited the WWT called Castle Espie in April.  This is a wild on the "wild" side of the reserve and the lake is fenced by these lovely bright yellow gorse bushes.

I am linking to GOOD FENCES



  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

Unfortunately I will not be commenting for a while due to a final diagnosis of my shoulder problem - Parsonage Turner Syndrome which is a rare condition and typing does not help the pain I am experiencing.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, and deserve a prettier name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    The lake and bushes look beautiful. Looks like a great spot for birding.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, do not worry about commenting on our posts. Just take care of yourself and recover as quickly as you can. You have posted a beautiful photo with a great reflection in the water.

    ReplyDelete