Sunday 4 July 2021

SUNDAY THOUGHT

‘Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labour or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these.

Luke 12:27

 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 

Unfortunately I will not be commenting for a while due to a final diagnosis of my shoulder problem - Parsonage Turner Syndrome which is a rare condition and typing does not help the pain I am experiencing.


I appreciate your visit and comments
Have a Blessed Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Consider the lilies... I hope you're feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright yellow flowers. Here is wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sunday photo with perfect matching verse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so easy to remember His provision when looking at flowers.

    ReplyDelete