Friday 9 July 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is B and Black. Below is a BEE with BLACK areas on it , then a shop  called BANGOR BALLOONS where you can BUY BALLOONS for BIRTHDAYS parties. Next we have a pub were you can watch BT Sports live and on the forecourt of the pub we see a BARREL with BLACK BANDS round it. In front of this BUILDING is a BALUSTRADE followed by the BODYTONE shop where I go for my Physio treatment. Then we have a BRIDGE in BANGOR Ward Park with a REFLECTION, then some BEGONIA BLOOMS and a single BLOOM of a Rose and lastly flock of BIRDS  feeding on the grass, with the "BIRDMAN" feeding more birds at the water's edge and we can see a red and BLUE BENCH on the other side of the pond and a BLACK BIN on this side of the pond.














Many thanks for those who wished me a steady recovery.  I have improved and the pain is less, however my Physio says it will take quite some time before I have full movement in the left arm again and I will have to be patient.  I had a bit of a setback this week (my own fault, I thought I was a bit better than I actually was!!!)  So I will have to learn more patience!!!  So I usually will not be commenting as much as I normally do.  I know you all understand and for me it is important to be able to make the posts for others to enjoy at present as I can use my camera now for short periods but not my BINOCULARS!.

Thanks for all your comments and I hope you have a good day.

11 comments:

  1. The Begonias and Rose are gorgeous! I think the first pueple flower is an Alium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection. Thank you. And I hope you are over your setback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B is for better-- which I hope you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Margaret,
    Lovely photos, the flowers are beautiful.
    Nice group of ducks and geese! I hope you feel better soon!
    Take care, have a happy day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of nice "B" Words, Margaret, with such pretty pictures to go with. I am glad you are making good progress, yes we must be patient. I hope my broken big right toe is making progress too, I had to postpone my scheduled dr. office visit almost three weeks, it was back in February when I fell and broke it. I use a can now, no more boot.
    My favorite here today will be your pretty Reflection photo. Cheers,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you certainly had a booty of Bs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...you had a BONANZA od Bs this week. 21, WOW! Thanks Margaret for sharing, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers, especially the rose. It's gorgeous! The purple looks a bit like thistle?
    Have a good week, Margret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been missing for so long, I didn't know you had an injury. Take care of yourself. My favorites pics are the balustrade and the barrels. You sure found a lot of Bs to post. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a Bang-up job with B! Still praying for your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice shots! That top flower is amazing.

    ReplyDelete