Wednesday 7 July 2021

Goslings in Ward Park

This week I am taking you into Ward Park and we will be looking at two sets of Geese families and how they are growing up. Yesterday I showed you the 4 older goslings who were eating there last meal before Mummy decided it was time for bed  so these shots are what happened next.








 Many thanks for those who wished me a steady recovery.  I have improved and the pain is less, however my Physio says it will take quite some time before I have full movement in the left arm again and I will have to be patient.  I had a bit of a setback this week (my own fault, I thought I was a bit better than I actually was!!!)  So I will have to learn more patience!!!  So I usually will not be commenting as much as I normally do.  I know you all understand and for me it is important to be able to make the posts for others to enjoy at present as I can use my camera now for short periods but not my binoculars.

Thanks for all your comments and I hope you have a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Goose-stepping! We once stayed at an inn where our room backed up to a small river. A pair of Canada Geese had about 8 babies all gathered around the sliding glass door waiting for a handout. I kept thinking that the goslings looked a bit like dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When mama says bedtime, better scoot along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great action shots! I bet you are frustrated for sure. Wishing you a really speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete