Monday 26 July 2021

THROUGH MY LENS

For the next few weeks I am showing you a series of photographs I­­­ took of plants and sculptures in the Walled Garden in Bangor.

 I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.








 
 

This is a birding friend, Alison.



 I hope you enjoyed this post today. 

I appreciate your visit and comments.

I am afraid my left shoulder/arm, although is improving, albeit very slowly, it is still causing me great problems when I  try to type and so I will be leaving few comments.

6 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite. What a splendid shot, with the way the sun is on it. I have never ever seen flowers this shade of blue, almost aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful outing. I am so glad that you are starting to improve. Don't push it please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Margaret,
    Beautiful garden, the flowers are lovely. The sculptures are interesting. I am glad you are improving some! Take care, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, your constructed photos are most creative. Keep up working on these. The colors of the flowers are always great to see. You had a lovely time at the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a most beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete