Tuesday 27 July 2021

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

I know this is not a good shot, however it was taken high up in a shrub in my yard when I could not hold a camera as well as I could now.  It is a Wood Pigeon chick who  the next day fledged.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY.



  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

I am afraid my left shoulder/arm, although is improving, albeit very slowly, It is still causing me problems when I  try to type and so I will be leaving few comments.

9 comments:

  1. considering the circumstances, itis a real good shot. I am so sorry about your shoulder. I hope that most of the time, it doesn't hurt. I have torn rotator cuffs in both my shoulders, plus severe arthritis, so I know a bit how you must feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that the pigeon fledged - and that your health is slowly improving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it's better--- One should never feel bad about not getting the perfect picture of a delightful find. About a week ago I looked out the bathroom window and saw 3 juvenile raccoons all crowded into the two birdbaths we have near an apple tree. They were splashing and squirming and having a great old time. I didn't have a camera and didn't even think to reach for my iPhone! I'd love to have even a slightly fuzzy, through the 100 year old glass shot of those silly raccoons. I think the drought has encouraged critters to visit more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Cute shot of the Pigeon chick! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better. We all have to do what we can to get the shot we want. Took me a minute to see the Wood Pigeon as it fits so well into its environment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just take care of that arm/shoulder..

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that you could get such a shot at all! Praying you are getting better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shot. Take care of your arm.

    ReplyDelete