Monday 5 July 2021

THROUGH MY LENS

For the next week I am taking you into Ward Park and we will be looking at some flowers and then later two sets of Geese families and how they are growing up. 

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.








 Many thanks for those who wished me a steady recovery.  I have improved and the pain is less, however my Physio says it will take quite some time before I have full movement in the left arm again and I will have to be patient.  I had a bit of a setback this week (my own fault, I thought I was a bit better than I actually was!!!)  So I will have to learn more patience!!!  So I usually will not be commenting as much as I normally do.  I know you all understand and for me it is important to be able to make the posts for others to enjoy at present as I can use my camera now for short periods but not my binoculars.

Thanks for all your comments and I hope you have a good day.

7 comments:

  1. Those gardens look gorgeous. Please try and be patient - hard as if can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers and busy bees! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful pics.
    Get well soon _()_

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pain does have a way of reminding us of our limitations. Love the contrasting colors of the flowers in your photos. The pink rose with the bee is a great shot, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear there is some improvement .These are lovely phootos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What abundant and glorious flowers! I am glad you can at least do posts. Take it easy, we will all be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How i love seeing gardens, thank you!

    ReplyDelete