Thursday 8 July 2021

GOOD FENCES

This week I am taking you into Ward Park and we will be looking at two sets of Geese families and how they are growing up. Yesterday I showed you the 4 older goslings who were jumping into the water about to make their way to where they sleep.  Today, one shot of the younger 6 goslings just abou t to follow them, having all eaten together on the grass.

I am linking to GOOD FENCES.



 Many thanks for those who wished me a steady recovery.  I have improved and the pain is less, however my Physio says it will take quite some time before I have full movement in the left arm again and I will have to be patient.  I had a bit of a setback this week (my own fault, I thought I was a bit better than I actually was!!!)  So I will have to learn more patience!!!  So I usually will not be commenting as much as I normally do.  I know you all understand and for me it is important to be able to make the posts for others to enjoy at present as I can use my camera now for short periods but not my binoculars.

Thanks for all your comments and I hope you have a good day.

6 comments:

  1. Nice shot! Patience is really difficult when you are used to being active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the little ones are finding to eat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These goslings have much to learn. First come swimming lessons, and then flight school. They are great fun to watch grow up.

    ReplyDelete