Saturday 10 July 2021

SATURDAY CRITTTERS

Here are the younger six goslings with their parents heading for the water on their way to where they sleep on one of the island in Ward Park.  Next Tuesday I will show you the final images in this series of the goslings.

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.







 Many thanks for those who wished me a steady recovery.  I have improved and the pain is less, however my Physio says it will take quite some time before I have full movement in the left arm again and I will have to be patient.  I had a bit of a setback this week (my own fault, I thought I was a bit better than I actually was!!!)  So I will have to learn more patience!!!  So I usually will not be commenting as much as I normally do.  I know you all understand and for me it is important to be able to make the posts for others to enjoy at present as I can use my camera now for short periods but not my binoculars.

Thanks for all your comments and I hope you have a good day.

10 comments:

  1. I like the first one best--- but there does seem to be one adult too many. Gotta love those pink feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful and impressive family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you feel better, Stay well.
    Loved all pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Margaret
    The goslings are cute! I love the pink legs on the adult. Great photos of the goose family. I hope you feel better, follow the Physio's orders. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend! PS, thank you for your comment today and on all past visits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The goslings are cute. Excellent images, looking forward to the final set.

    This week's post

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to learn you are in pain with your arm. Hope wou will turn the corner to good health very soon. Your photos of the goslings are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute critters, great photography! Hope you continue to feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those bright pink feet and legs.

    ReplyDelete