Tuesday 22 June 2021

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

These are a few of my photographs when I was  on one of my early morning walks in April down at the Bangor Marina.  They are Herring gull and Black Guillemot.

I am linking to WILDBIRD WEDNESDAY






 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

Unfortunately I will not be commenting for a while due to a final diagnosis of my shoulder problem - Parsonage Turner Syndrome which is a rare condition and typing does not help the pain I am experiencing.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your pain and hope that preparing posts doesn't aggravate your condition too much. We would all understand if you need to take a break.
    And thank you for these beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What EC said!! I like the shot with all of the gulls milling about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful, I love the Gulls. I hope you feel better soon! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty black and white stripes on the edge of the tail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures.

    You are in my prayers for recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!
    Hope your shoulder pain is better.

    ReplyDelete