Wednesday 23 June 2021

Hooded Merganser

Roughly for the next 2 weeks I will be showing you photographs of  ducks and geese when a small group of birders and myself visited the WWT called Castle Espie. This is a series of shots of a female Hooded Merganser.







  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

Unfortunately I will not be commenting for a while due to a final diagnosis of my shoulder problem - Parsonage Turner Syndrome which is a rare condition and typing does not help the pain I am experiencing.


I appreciate your t and comments

7 comments:

  1. She is just as gorgeous (though not as showy) as her mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    I have been to Castle Espie albeit a while ago now. We have family in Ballynahinch.
    You get see some (for us) incredibly rare Ducks at CE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent photos of this fascinating bird, Margaret. You do great work with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! This bird makes me laugh, he looks so wild and crazy. Like he is having a bad hair day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you are having pain. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete