Friday 18 June 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is  Y and Yellow.  Below is a YELLOW wast bin.  It must be a very old one as it is the only one I have seen on my walks, and I found it in Ward Park.  Then we have 2 YELLOW/gold knockers, followed by a YELLOW/Golden  dragon, then YELLOW daffodils and finishing with a REFLECTION image showing YELLOW  tipped stanchions at the Bangor Marina.







 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments

5 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the trash can. I have never seen one like it, and it doesn't look like what it is. It is cheerful, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Margaret - I think the yellow dragon may be a griffin (gryphon)??? Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Margaret, you seemed to have an easy time finding YELLOW! The waste bin and the door knocker have been around for a while. Thanks for joining the party, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, The trash can looks like it "might" be designed to look like a insect/bug? One side looks like it could have eyes, and a mouth, at least that is how I see it. Then, the top looks like antennae, like some insects have. The side of the trash can could be three legs, maybe it is the same on the other side. So, am I crazy? It's funny sometimes, how we all see things different. LOL! The daffodils are so pretty. Have a good week, Margaret!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret. Your Yellow Daffodils win my vote. But your Yacht Basins are always the best always.
    I hope your shoulder is getting better now.
    ..

    ReplyDelete