Thursday 24 June 2021

GOOD FENCES

Roughly for the next 2 weeks I will be showing you photographs of  ducks and geese when a small group of birders and myself visited this hide at the WWT called Castle Espie.

I am linking to GOOD FENCES.



  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

Unfortunately I will not be commenting for a while due to a final diagnosis of my shoulder problem - Parsonage Turner Syndrome which is a rare condition and typing does not help the pain I am experiencing.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Great fence and shadow scene. I hope you are feeling better, take care.
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent graphic composition in your photo with its fine shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this shot. hope you are making progress towards recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an interesting place. Praying you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete