Monday 28 June 2021

THROUGH MY LENS

I am continuing to show you photographs over 2 weeks when a small group of birders and myself visited the WWT called Castle Espie in April.  Of course at this time of year the testosterone was high and this Barrow’s Goldeneye was not letting the other male near his female.

I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS






  I hope you enjoyed this post today.

Unfortunately I will not be commenting for a while due to a final diagnosis of my shoulder problem - Parsonage Turner Syndrome which is a rare condition and typing does not help the pain I am experiencing.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

7 comments:

  1. These are stunning birds! I sent you an e-mail with my e-mail address. I am so sorry about your condition! I have read that TENS units can sometimes help with the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures of these ducks.
    Good luck with your shoulder Margaret, I hope the pain goes away soon.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow---- I didn't know you had them there. The only place we've seen them is at Coldwater Lake not far from Mt. St. Helens. They tend to be very shy and are difficult to get close enough to for really good shots like these. I love Barrows Goldeneye Ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Testosterone brings out aggression doesn't it? Wonderful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful duck, I would love to see it person some day.
    Great photos. Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He certainly does mean business. Excellent photos.

    Praying for your full recovery.

    ReplyDelete