Tuesday 31 August 2021

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

I am continuing my series of photographs that Danny, Colin and myself took when I took 16 of my Birders on a boat trip to Mew Island,  Copelands, near Donaghadee.  This is Mew Lighthouse and some Manx Shearwater and a Tern.

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY






 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

You wil be pleased to know I have full rotation in my shoulder joint now but need a bit more strength in the arm however I am now allowed to drive again!

8 comments:

  1. It must feel wonderful to have some of your independence back. Try not to over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Great flight captures and I love the lighthouse! Have a great day and happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well captured images Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a joy to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That third shot in particular is perfectly shaped.

    ReplyDelete