Monday 30 August 2021

THROUGH MY LENS

 I am continuing my series of photographs that Danny, Colin and myself took when I took 16 of my Birders on a boat trip to Mew Island, Copelands, near Donaghadee.  This is Mew Lighthouse and some of the old building on the island.  The second photo was a greta distance away however I wanted to see if I could ID the little bird as none of us could through our binoculars.  The gull of course is a massive Great Black backed gull and the little bird is a Wren,The following bird is a Meadow Pipit.

 I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS









I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments. 

You wil be pleased to know I have full rotation in my shoulder joint now but need a bit more strength in the arm however I am now allowed to drive again!


6 comments:

  1. I really does look like an amazing expedition. Thank you for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great looking lighthouse, and interesting old sheds now no longer used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these old buildings! They have so much atmosphere, and I bet they have so much colorful history. I hope you don't get torn down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look familiar. have you been here before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never taken this baot trip however I have stayed on the Big Copeland Island and was able to photograph Mew Island from there albeit at a different angle.

      Delete
  5. It's a beautiful place, i very much apprciate all these photos.

    ReplyDelete