Friday 27 August 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections/Street Photography and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is I and Insect.  This is a series of  INSECT IMAGES, photographed by one of my birders called Danny.  They are Demoiselle, Africanised Bee, 2 Anax Imperstor, Blue Damelfly, Hummingbird Hawk, and Darter.  Now does any one fancy an ICE CREAM?  You have some very INTERESTING varities to choose from.   I don't think this man in Ward Park is INTERESTED in ICE CREAM. He is more INTENT on his mobile!  That is my street photography today.















Thank you Danny for sharing these INSECT photographs with us.

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

13 comments:

  1. Goodness, he sure is an excellent photographer. I bet he has one of those big fancy cameras with different lenses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are correct Ginny He has very expensive camera equipment.

      Delete
  2. Danny is a wiz! And I am more than ready for some ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dragonfly images. I would like the ice cream, yum!
    Take care, have a happy weekend! Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny does great with his macro insect photos, and your street photos are also good. And, yes please, I'll have an ice cream cone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, I like ALL of the dragon fly pictures. They are a pretty insect. You street guy doesn't notice you at all, must be reading a book.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome insect photos! Great street shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those insect photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...fabulous INSECTS, they often move too fast for me! I just had breakfast, but now I'd like an ICE cream! Thanks Margaret for joining the party, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the colorful insects, but that ice cream sure caught my eye. :)

    ReplyDelete