Friday 20 August 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is H and Half. The first image is of a HOOK with a HANGING basket with petunias HALF red and HALF cream.  The We have a buoy with the top HALF orange and the bottom HALF blue.  We have the big wheel and fun fare in the town for the summer and this is the top HALF of it and HORSES on this roundabout.  The make of this engine on the boat is a H and there are lots of REFLECTIONS in the Marina. In a car park at the Marina, I spied this car with the top HALF cream and the bottom HALF burnt orange and finally as I walked through Ward Park, these HOUSES were giving me another REFLECTION image.









 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

Just to up date you on my arm/shoulder, my physio and myself believe I have turned a corner and she is very pleased at the progress it is making.  However at present I do not indeed typing too much yet and so I will be leaving few comments.

11 comments:

  1. Margaret, your flowers are sooo pretty but your Reflection got my Number One vote. It was all neat, I think that capsule-like buoy would make a nice backyard play place (house?) with he door off. A welder could make a window in the door and a couple each a third way around. I've not seen one out of the water that I know of.
    ..
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shot of the ferris wheel is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fine series of photos in this post. The Farris Wheel is a great graphic image, and the little Vauxhall Adam car looks great (unfortunately never imported to the U.S.). Also you have two fine reflections photos, and I like them both. Good to know your shoulder is better. Keep doing exercises and improving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty flowers! Great photos! Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Margaret, I tried to link your post, I can't do it. I have a new computer and so reason it won't work. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I hope your arm continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photos, i have never seen petunias with two colors like that, they are beautiful.

    Praying you are fully healed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always amazed at how you find the right images for each prompt. Have a great weekend .

    ReplyDelete