Tuesday 17 August 2021

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

Even more duckling families fledged in Ward Park, Bangor so I hope Mr Grumpty (our Heron) does not fancy a snack!!!

I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY









 I appreciate your visit and comments.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

Just to up date you on my arm/shoulder, my physio and myself believe I have turned a corner and she is very pleased at the progress it is making.  However at present I do not intend typing too much yet and so I will be leaving few comments.

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are doing better! These chicks are cuties.Looks like these ducks stay pregnant all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I am praying about your heart tests! Please let me know how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ducklings are seriously cute. Fine photo series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny--- It never occurred to me that one of our Herons might eat a duckling or gosling--- They stand out in the water plants mostly looking for fish. Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What excellent parents - and cute families.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased to hear your arm/shoulder is slowly improving. I do hope the ducklings remain safe from predators.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have a neck and shoulder issue at the moment.,,,hmmm.I also went with ducks and ducklings this week. Double Snap! Love the Puffin btw - would love to see one of those.

    ReplyDelete