Friday 6 August 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is F and Flag.  While walking through the large greenhouse in the walled Garden, I spied these FRUIT2021 is a significant year in the history of the place we call home, marking 100 years since the creation of Northern Ireland and these are three of the FLAGS FLYING this summer.  The FOLLOWING image was taken  down at Bangor Marina where there are  more FLAGS and a FOOTBRIDGE which is giving me my RFLECTION shot. On my way home from my walk, I passed this FLORAL Design shop where you can FAX your order to and FINALLY for the summer only a FUN FARE.


 






I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments




9 comments:

  1. A fine ending to the week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd give you an "A" for that post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely walk with fun, beautiful things to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flags flying in the breeze are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking us along on your walk. There is much to see in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Fruit tree picture, Margaret, our Orange tree froze. Your flag tree assortment was nice also.
    Have a nice week, I hope your recovery is going well.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very enjoyable post! I like the fruit in the tree shot. Reminds me of my house in Illinois. We had peaches and apples in the backyard. Nice variety of flags, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...FRUIT, FLAGS FLYING,a FOOTBRIDGE, FLORAL, FAX and FINALLY FUN FARE. Margaret yoou sure FOUND a lot of Fs! Thanks For joining the party. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Margaret,
    I'm late on posting comments. Seems I am behind on everything these days. I love all the flags! The ferris wheel brings back pleasant memories of my childhood days. It was probably the only ride I really enjoyed. I was never one for roller coaster rides. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete