Monday 16 August 2021

THROUGH MY LENS

Last Friday on The Weekend Roundup I illustrated the letter G and I had enough on that post to be able to tell you about this GUN today in Ward Park, Bangor.  We start with a close up of a beautiful Rose.

 I am linking to THROUGH MY LENS.



 





I appreciate your visit and comments.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

Just to up date you on my arm/shoulder recovery, my physio and myself believe I have turned a corner and she is very pleased at the progress it is making.  However at present I do not intend typing too much yet and so I will be leaving few comments.


7 comments:

  1. Wow; first two are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the rose - and am thrilled that you may finally have turned a corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a great gun! (Not that I'm enamored by war machinery)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your macro photo of the flower. The gun has an interesting history. Good thing it is now a monument, and no longer a weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popping in to see how you are Margaret. Glad to read you've turned a corner, and may you be back to 100 percent very quickly. Very interesting photos and history. Thank you and I hope your week is an excellent one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news regarding your arm/ shoulder. Take it easy and allow it to heal completely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower is lovely, and the monument has quite a history, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete