Wednesday 1 September 2021

Jellyfish in waters off Mew Island

I am continuing my series of photographs that Danny, Colin and myself took when I took 16 of my Birders on a boat trip to Mew Island,  Copelands, near Donaghadee.  These are Jellyfish photographed by  Danny.




 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

You wil be pleased to know I have full rotation in my shoulder joint now but need a bit more strength in the arm however I am now allowed to drive again!

9 comments:

  1. Despite knowing that many of them have a ferocious sting, I find them beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing--- Very well caught. My compliments to Danny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow...magnficent!

    Glad your shoulder is feeling better. 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are SO creepy, and some can kill you. I believe they have no brains. Which is like me before my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good jelly fish photos. They would certainly keep me well away from the water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and they hide such danger. A life lesson, perhaps?

    Praying you are fully healed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat photos! Congratulations on your progress. I still do shoulder rotations every morning even though my shoulder surgery was 12 years ago. I never want to go through it again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are such interesting creatures!

    ReplyDelete