Friday 3 September 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections/Street photography and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is    and Jewel.  On one of my walks I saw this huge JELLYFISH.  Now this ring is not an expensive one but it has sentimental value to me and each JEWEL in it is a diamond chip.  Let us JUMP  to the final image where my niece JENNIFER is wearing a colourful JUMPER and you can see her nieces' JUGULAR vein in her neck and both are JUST pointing to separate documents, not knowing this is my image for street photography.





I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful takes on a challenging letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jellyfish look like aliens! Maybe they are....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat capture of the jellyfish!
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and the ring looks beautiful. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine jelly fish with reflections photo. Wishing you a fine weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful ring, so are your photos.
    Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jellyfish is downright creepy looking, and I would never go near that water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful ring! Is it yours? Saw you at Weekend Reflection. Have a new url as well as username. Emille (former Jesh from the Jeshstudio - and now live in Texas, not California anymore).

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...thank you Margaret for sharing you "J"s. I hope that you will have a wonderful visit with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shot of the nieces, they are fairly intent on something. We have something that we call jellyfish that wash up on our beaches, dead I think. They are said to sting, the ones in the water, but I haven't brushed one. I don't go on beaches anymore nor do I go into the water.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fascinating creatures, the jellyfish. Give them a wide berth, though.

    That's a very nice ring, and lovely family members.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yuck, jellyfish! Pretty ring. Good candid shot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen a jellyfish. Nice! Love the ring, but Jennifer's jumper is the favorite here. I haven't had one in years, but I used to wear them when I was in school. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete