Thursday 2 September 2021

GOOD FENCES

I am continuing my series of photographs that Danny, Colin and myself took when I took 16 of my Birders on a boat trip to Mew Island,  Copelands, near Donaghadee.  These are more of the birders coming off the boat.

I am linking to GOOD FENCES.



 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

You wil be pleased to know I have full rotation in my shoulder joint now but need a bit more strength in the arm however I am now allowed to drive again!

9 comments:

  1. Good to know! I'm so glad things are getting better! If any more of my parts start causing trouble, I may just sleep all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of your birding group! I am glad your shoulder has healed and you can drive again.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear your recovery is progressing. Bet it feels good to be able to get yourself around by car now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed tagging along with you on your adventure to the island, and seeing all these photos. Thank you, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would fall off of that high pathway for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That path takes a steady eye and foot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad things are getting better for you! This is one place I probably couldn't manage but thanks for the photo!

    ReplyDelete