Saturday 4 September 2021

SATURDAY CRITTERS

I am continuing my series of photographs that Danny, Colin and myself took when I took 16 of my Birders on a boat trip to Mew Island,  Copelands, near Donaghadee.  These are Lesser Black backed and Herring gulls with their chicks and two Tern.

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.






 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

You wil be pleased to know I have full rotation in my shoulder joint now but need a bit more strength in the arm however I am now allowed to drive again!

11 comments:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.Varon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful critters. Any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe spammer's English is almost always a dead giveaway. But I enjoyed your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos Margaret.
    Nice to see the chicks and their parents together.
    How nice that you can drive again, problems with the shoulder are very severe, I know all about it.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Margaret,
    The chicks are so fuzzy and cute. Great captures of the Gulls and Terns! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siempre me han gustado las vistas de estas aves, cuando acudo a la cercanías del mar.

    Espero que te mejores del todo, los problemas físicos que tienes en el brazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your shoulder is much better, and I love all the gull chick photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures and even greater news about your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those chicks look like they belong to something other than their beautiful looking parents. Of course they do need camouflage from predators.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always nice to see chicks with the parents. The animals are in some ways not so different from us, they want to raise a family well.

    ReplyDelete