Tuesday 5 January 2021

WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY

These photographs were taken by  a lady who lives in Australia and was to go birding with me in Northern Ireland this year however due to circumstances, that did not take place however we have kept in contact and she has kindly sent me some Australian bird images and has given me permission to share them with you. They are Rose crowned Fruit Dove, Satin Bowerbird (male), Tawny Frogmouth (juv) and the Wompoo Fruit Dove.


I am linking to WILD BIRD WEDNESDAY




 

Thank you Rose for sharing your images with us.

TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely things - some of which I have never seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must remember Tawny Frogmouth. I'm sure I can use that someday. Great pictures-- Thanks to you and Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    They are beautiful birds, it is nice of your friend to share her photos and birds.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first and last birds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful and lovely, thank you, Ms. Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty doves, but the Tawny Frogmouth is adorable!

    ReplyDelete