Saturday 23 January 2021

SATURDAY CRITTERS

A few weeks ago I showed you 10 puppies (see 2nd image below) that had just been born  (see 2nd shot below) and now let me introduce you to Chiko.  My daughter’s family are thrilled to have her.  Judith made these sausage like puppies so she would not miss her siblings and it worked because she has never whined or woke up in the night.  She is just a big ball of fun.

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS.








  Thank you Judith for sharing these photos with us.

I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.


8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Chiko is so cute, a tiny little puppy dog. The row of puppies is just an adorable sight. I love puppies, great photos! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend! PS, thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies are so much fun, but also a bit of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful thing for her to think of doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy, a new family member!

    ReplyDelete