Friday 22 January 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is D and Delightful.  At Christmas time my granddaughter Anna brought her boyfriend home from Sweden.  What a DELIGHTFUL couple they make.  They gave me this DELIGHTFUL photograph as a present which I am DELIGHTED with. The   following image is 2 DELIGHTFUL Puna DUCKS with DARK heads and feet.


 



Above we have a Heron DIVING into the DUCK pond in Ward Park and also making a DELIGHTFUL REFLECTION image.  Lastly a DRONE  being flown by my son in law on the Isle od Wight.


 I hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

11 comments:

  1. Sweet picture--- I hope life is good for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a truly lovely photo of your granddaughter and her boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine reflections, and that drone looks like great fun. I imagine it takes good videos while flying low.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Puna Ducks, but their blue bills are gorgeous!! The photo is really lovely, and full of joy. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, those blue beaks are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, the sweethearts.

    Those ducks, i've never seen such beaks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite is the Great blue Heron caught in the act.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ducks! And your "delightful" photo is so precious. I love family photos. Have a good week, Margaret.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colorful reflections and water splash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is nice when the kids give you pictures of them. That is mostly what we have framed, ones they have given us.
    I didn't know there were blue billed ducks, they are very pretty.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Margaret, you captured some DELIGHTFUL DUCKS. I would love to have a DRONE! Thanks for stopping by, take care.

    ReplyDelete