Saturday 9 January 2021

SATURDAY CRITTERS

This photograph was taken by a lady who lives in Australia and was to go birding with me in Northern Ireland this year however due to circumstances, that did not take place however we have kept in contact and she has kindly sent me some Australian critter images and has given me permission to share them with you.  This one is a Python Carpet Snake.

I am linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS



Thank you Rose for sharing your image with us.

TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. It is a beauty - and well camouflaged too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    This Python Carpet Snake does blend in well, I am sure friend kept her distance.
    Great photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Margaret and thank you Rose. He is quite a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful picture that Rose took but my gosh it gave me the willies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snakes aren't my favourite critters, but it's a nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret, I hope your Saturday is going well. I hope your friend sends more pictures for you. We visited Aus for about a week in 2013, the first place we visited was an animal rescue preserve at Tasmania cruising in from touring around NZ. I'm sure they had snakes but we were interested mainly in showy animals and doing things, fed the kangaroos from our hands.
    I liked all your B's yesterday and the little red boat. I used to make my own pizza while single before marrying Mrs. Jim. I made it all from scratch, half whole wheat crusts, tomato sauce and paste based sauce, and toppings on request. People asked my recipe, some may still have it. The challenge was over and I went to storebought.
    Thank you for peeking in,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fortunately we don't have these snake in our part of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Running and screaming. In that order.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That snake is very well camouflaged .

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a handsome snake! We had snakes as pets when i was young.

    ReplyDelete