Friday 29 January 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is  E and Evergreen. Although I am sure you know Ireland is very EVERGREEN  country however today I chose to show you the EVERGREEN fields of tea where these ladies are ENERGETICALLY picking the best few leaves from each bush. in Malawi The third photograph was taken by  my nephew in Australia when he travelled to Port Douglas recently in Queensland. It is the  rainy season and you can see how EVERGREEN EVERYWHERE is.  Lastly is an image of EVENTIDE  in Donegal. giving a lovely REFLECTION.



 


I hope you enjoyed this post today. 

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. After seeing these ladies harvesting tea I would love to have a cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely green and, as always, I do love the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating pictures. I may have those images in my mind next time i enjoy a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that Ireland had tea crops. I have drank English tea but didn't know it was grown there. Sooo many times we have come to the Isles, surely we saw and didn't realize it was tea. Even once would be enough for me to see. I'd rather being drinking it with jam and creme fresh or whipped cream.
    The Queensland Fort Douglas photo is my favorite.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. My back hurts just looking at these tea workers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tea picking is back breaking work. That evergreen is so lush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picking tea leaves is difficult work.

    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful green fields in Ireland! Your third photo, is my favorite this week. It looks tropical and very relaxing. Have a great week, Margaret
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...Margaret, you have showcased an EVERGREEN world and your sunset is a beautiful ending. Thanks for stopping by, take care and ENJOY your week.

    ReplyDelete