Friday 1 January 2021

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS AND THE WEEKEND ROUNDUP

Time for Weekend Reflections and The Weekend Roundup and the letter is A and A Happy New Year.  Below is my way of wishing you ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR.  This bottle of bubbly is called ANNA after my granddaughter.  AFTER a "not so good" 2020 and AFTER the terrible storm recently, it is ALL calm in the Bangor Marina giving me my ALL needed REFELCTION shot.



 

TiI hope you enjoyed this post today.

I appreciate your visit and comments.

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year - and of course I love that reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you Margaret. ANd I love your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Love the boats and reflection photo! I wish you and your family all the best in 2021, a very happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Margaret. Lovely to have a bottle with Anna's name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reflections to start the new year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR, MARGARET!!!
    Your Boats and Reflection are sooo good!! Our two eo
    Our wine and Champaign connoisseurs here didn't know Anna?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boat harbors often have such fine reflections, and this one is no exception. Have a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, to you and your family, Margaret! Wishing you all the best, for a happy and healthy 2021! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying the New Year is a beautiful one of healing.

    ReplyDelete